Start of the contest: temporarily on pause.
Write and submit your guide. 10$ award is guaranteed for the first 50 participants. Winners will get more!
Wanted to help Measureland but had no motivation to? We launch a competition for the best search-for-accommodation guide for your city. What are these guides? Well, they are articles with a few categories that would be helpful while looking for a house. Check the existing guide for Minsk and our how-to-write-a-guide article.
Terms of competition:
- Article should be at least 400 words (if there’s nothing you can add, and you didn’t get to 400 - don’t increase the size just for us - send it, and we’ll see from there).
- Best, if your city has a population of at least 50 thousands people, but exceptions can be made. Better ask in advance.
- Your guide should be unique, not copy-pasted.
- The text should be generally adequate and should fit Measureland.
- You’ll be able to edit your article after submission - up to the last days of the contest.
- You can send us the edited version of someone else’s guide. If there are good reasons (like additional or updated information), we’ll take it. In case of winning, money will be split across all the editors.
- There is no limit on the number of guides from a single person, but we’ll have questions about the relevance in case of multiple submissions.
- First 50 participants will get 10$ (card transfer or crypto, gross - fees won’t be paid from our side).
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place will get awarded with additional 100$, 50$ and 25$ respectively.
- The winners will be chosen by an independent jury, one of whom is going to present the results of user voting. Later we’ll add a possibility to vote within our platform and tell other details: we’ll introduce the jury, tell more about the voting system and so on.
We want to emphasize that there are other ways to “commercially” involve yourself with Measureland. For example, we offer a reward for help in certain technical tasks we have on GitHub. Don’t hesitate to ask questions!